Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jim Says

This blog will be called "Jim Says," this has become an inside joke in our family and some of our friends. I have been blessed to have those who come to me with their issues, business, personal, family, relationships, politics, whatever. Then I hear that they often go back to friends, family, and businesses, and will say that "Jim Says" we should do this or that. It has become a friendly positive joke at our house, so hopefully if it is a joke with you, it will also be friendly and positive.

Who knows where this will go. There have been those who keep telling me to blog, yet I have resisted the commitment of doing so. What topics will this blog cover, my guess is it will be somewhat eclectic in it's content, as I am. Politics will of course be a hot topic, I am just a bit right of Attila the Hun, so we will discuss Constitutional Conservatism. History is one of my favorites, so you can count on that showing up from time to time, as well as economics... what can I say, I'm a nerd on those subjects. There will be conversation on Real Estate, and the New Home business where I have invested the last 26 years of my professional life. I believe that I have some unique perspectives on that topic. Sales and marketing training, personal development ideas, and motivational moments will find their way in as well. Who knows, there is a good chance topics as diverse and widespread as High School and College Wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts, Colts Football, among other sports could pop in. It could be possible to get into conversations on How to create a stronger, happier marriage, or overcome relationship challenges, or raise children may pop in from time to time. In other words, it will contain those things that interest me.

If you have an interest in any of the above, that opens the thread of conversation. I'm not sure what will happen with this site but let's give it a shot to see what may come. I find that this is a somewhat unnerving exercise kicking this off with no clear cut goal or agenda, but hopefully it will prove interesting.

Welcome to Jim Says.

No comments:

Post a Comment